Santiago

Hey there, the homework was to write something about this city, honestly I would like to write about another one, because I´m absolutely convinced that most of you guys once have heard about it. However, I´ll do what my teacher asked :D
Well I´ll start by the worse side of this known place. It is the most polluted city in Chile, because most of the industries take place here. Also at morning due to the fact it here a lots of cars, traffic jam is very common, that´s why drivers arrive angry and stressed at theirs job, getting a long serie of bad mood people. lol
Of course Santiago has a nice side. You can visit different museum. "Bellas Artes" museum, MIM, "Natural" museum in Quinta Normal. If u like animals can go to Metropolitan Museum or Buin zoo, the last one it almost 30 minutes from Santiago.
And if u want to hang out having a nice night with your friends. Bellavista, Plaza Ñuñoa, Suecia, Manuel Montt have different places to drink something, dance, etc.

I hope you like it interesting description about Santiago. Of course there are a lot of things that I did not mention. Because If u want to know more about it, You can post me to give you a tour :P

cya guys

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario